Stuff For Sale
2004 Summer Tour
In The Press
Veggie Van Gogh
Please patronize sponsors of this page!
Bytesmiths no longer is involved in software consulting. Maintenance of this web site is currently subsidised by unrelated business activities. Please pass the word to other interested folks, so I can continue to host this page!
- All in the Memory -- bookkeeping services
- Arabella -- a dynamic musical duo
- Bytesmiths Editions -- large, archival, fine-art photography on unusual materials
- Bytesmiths Press -- artists' services: web design/hosting, jury slides, giclee reproductions, opening announcements, brochures, etc.
- Champagne Beadworks -- handcrafted jewelry and beadwork
- Crafted By Carol -- handcrafted jewelry and beadwork
- Dana Fontaine -- unique photography-derived art
- Dymond Graphics -- note cards, pet/people photography
- Fountains & Funktini -- glass art and more from Beth Keenan and JoAnn Rawley
- Gemini Gypsy -- Carole Good-Hanson's fused glass frames
- Mary Kollman Fine Art -- lovely floral watercolor originals
- Primrose Studio -- terra cotta switch plate covers and wall art
- Ratso's Studio -- astoundingly realistic bronze sculpture
- The Spiral Gallery -- local artists exhibit in the Oregon Cascades foothills
- The Roaming Artist -- info and resources for artists "on the road"
- Van Dyke Sepias -- Jan Van Dyke's nostalgic sepia toned photography
- Veggiemog -- life and times of Kelly O'Toole's Unimog, running on biodiesel
- Village of Willamette Arts Festival -- annual visual/performing arts festival, third weekend of September
- Whitehorse Designs -- Gwen Miller's beadwork and fused glass
- West Linn Arts Commission -- city support for the arts
Your site could be listed here, for as little as $12 per month! Go to Bytesmiths Press for details.
This site has been selected by PC Webopaedia as one of the best on this topic!
This site has been awarded a Links2Go Key Resource Award in the Smalltalk category!
| next ]
Waterfall Implementation Activity
In the traditional waterfall process:
- Developers code to the design specification, producing files of source
- The source code is reviewed by other developers, who conditionally
allow the files
to be integrated, or reject the files with appropriate criticism.
- The files from all developers are integrated into the final
product, which (in the
next higher level activity) is tested for conformance to speci cation.
- If the code files do not pass review, the original developer
incorporates the criticism
(along with any problem reports received from testing) into new files for
| next ]